Outer Reef Double Dive
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Coral Bay, Western Australia
- Product code: ORDD
The Ningaloo Reef is approximately 260km long and is one of the largest fringing reefs in the world! It supports an abundance of fish (500 species), hard and soft corals (300 species), molluscs (600 species) and many other invertebrates.
Come experience the best of the Ningaloo Reef on this adventurous deeper dive on the outer parts of the reef. Our highly skilled skipper and crew know the best spots on the reef to show a totally different side of Ningaloo. Experience the surreal topography of the untouched reef where you can see vertical walls, overhangs covered in soft coral, boulders and massive coral formations! A myriad of sharks may curiously come and visit, turtles, stingrays and possibly even a couple of manta rays.
- 7:40 for Advanced Open Water Divers
- 7:30 for Open Water Divers participating in their Deep Adventure dive
We meet at the dive shop in the morning where we check you in, give you your dive equipment and complete paperwork. We will then transport you to the dive boat, set up dive gear, give briefings and steam to the outer reef. We will complete two dives with a surface interval of around an hour between. Food will be provided, and depending on the conditions of the day, we will be back on land by approximately 3pm.
To participate, you are required to hold an advanced Open Water certification and at least 10 logged dives.
Only hold an open water certification? No problem!! For an additional $25 you can join an instructor on your deep adventure dive, which will contribute towards your PADI Advanced Open Water certification in the future.
- All staff have completed the mandatory COVID-19 hygiene training and assessment and a minimum of one staff member on board the vessels will have completed the hygiene officer course
- New procedures have been implemented for all the tours and will be explained during the safety briefing on board our vessels
- Maximum passenger limits have been modified to comply with the current government regulations and seating arrangements are put in place to adhere to social distancing
- All surfaces will be regularly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day during our tours and in our shop
- All passengers are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottle and drinking cup for hot beverages. If you cannot provide your own, you will be allocated one drinking cup for the duration of the tour
- All dishes provided will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with a food safe sanitizer after each use
- All passengers are encouraged to make their own way to the jetty to minimize being enclosed in a small space on our bus. It is less than a five-minute drive from our shop to the jetty
- All food provided will be pre-packed in individual servings